The Griips Glove
The Griips Glove
Revolutionary design provides stability and comfort to fingers
Provides a consistent feel from ball to ball when matching up to changing lane conditions
- Patented, advanced,
- V-shape design prevents perspiration build-up, allowing inserted fingers to "breathe"
- Uniquely designed for maximum ball control, resulting in a higher rev rate and scoring potential
- Completely protects fingers from swelling, burn marks, blisters and torn nails over thousands of shots
- Removable strap secures from either direction for maximum control and preference
Back of Glove
- Thin enough to fit comfortably under most "bionic arm" and wrist support devises
A bowling ball in your hand is not enough. Seven effective, must have tools in the competitive bowler's toolbox includes:
2.Good pair of bowling shoes
4,Knowledge of game
5.Ability to quickly adjust to changing lane conditions
6.Lots of practice
7.Strong mental game
However, the most effective weapons of the competitive bowler has to be:
•The two fingers placed in the ball
The hard reality is the sum of all of your knowledge, talent, equipment selection and practice hinges on what these two fingers deliver on each and every shot.
If you don't have maximum and consistent control of the ball throughout
your approach, you're not bowling up to your full potential! Period!
Either you're coming through the ball clean on every single shot or...
There is no in-between!
Choosing The Right Glove Size
The GRIIPS GLOVE was designed to snugly fit inside a 31/32nd diameter hole, which is the standard drill size for most finger inserts.
Sizing: If you normally use finger inserts less than 21/32 the size Medium is recommended. If the finger inserts you have normally used are larger than 13/16 then a size XL is recommended.